DISCLAIMERI don’t own these pictures, audios, videos or quotes unless I say so or sometimes I own them but I don't say it too coz I don't freakin care if people wants to share it, their choice also if they want to credit me or not. I'm so not gonna budge about it. Let's only INHALE LOVE and EXHALE HATE here. Oh I and I try to credit all the ones but sometimes I forgot and I don't intend that. All photos, audios, videos or quotes used in this awesome blog of mine were all property of their respective owners. Anyone wishing for their works to be credited accordingly or removed from this blog feel free to pull the trigger on my shoot away box. Gracias! x☮x☮ - Ⓐ
(Please Click Ads Below!)
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.